In India, think Kerala is the best place to visit during the month of March. Because the peak tourist season in Kerala is from the months of September to March. In March, Kerala is perfectly fine in terms of weather. Travellers can experience the alluring backwaters and wet hill stations during this time. If you are a newlywed, then the perfect destination for honeymoon is Kerala in between the months of January to March. The major factors that separate Kerala from other states of India are the moderate climate and huge presence of tourist attractions like hill stations, beaches and backwaters. All these factors make Kerala the perfect destination for tourists. Wayanad, Munnar and Alleppey are the best places to visit with your dear ones during March.
Travellers can enjoy many tourist attractions during March such as,
4.Camping in between the dense green forests of Wayanad
5.TreeHouse Stay near Athirappilly Waterfalls
And also another main attraction of Kerala is tourists from any places can visit and enjoy Kerala simply by booking the best Kerala tour packages at an affordable price.
And also,If you are planning to visit Indian during march then are few places where you can enjoy your vacation with your family or friends.
- Goa:For the vibrant Shigmo Festival
- Delhi:Explore the capital.
- Coorg, Karnataka:For that romantic weather
- Wayanad:Perfect time for hiking
- Lakshadweep:For the soothing climate
- Havelock Island, Andaman:Experience the marine life
- Chikmagalur:For peace and beauty
- Rameshwaram:Pleasant climate and gorgeous beaches
- Ooty:For The Scenic Beauty
- Mount Abu:For the traditional Gangaur Festival